Our philosophy is to extend to our guests the best possible service, so that your time with us is one of rejuvenation. Most spa day appointments are booked weeks in advance. Please respect our cancellation policy, and understand that last minute cancellations and no-show appointments are not acceptable, and very detrimental to our, or any business that operates by appointment.
- Please turn cell-phones and pagers off, or to ‘silent’ during your visit.
- To Schedule an appointment for Spa services, you will need to use a valid Credit Card or have a valid Gift Card to hold your requested time.
- You must have your gift certificate or gift card on hand when arriving at the Spa.
- Gift certificates and gift cards are the same as cash.
- Gift certificates and gift cards are transferable but not refundable.
- There is no substitution of treatments with promotional packages.
- Gift certificates or gift cards purchased as part of a promotional sale have a “Use by” date. The promotional package is valid through this date only.
- Certificates and gift cards may be used for the dollar value that was originally paid for them, after the "Use by" date.
- Credit Cards and cancelled checks are not accepted as proof for lost gift certificates or gift cards.
- Guests arriving without gift certificates may pay for treatments, and will be reimbursed if we receive the gift certificate or gift card within 10 days.
- No-shows, or cancellations within 48 hours, will cancel the value of a gift certificate or gift card.
- If you have used a credit card to hold your appointments, and cancel within 48 hours, your credit card will be charged for the services you reserved time for.
- All appointments end on time. If you are late, we will do our best to accommodate you. We will not make the next client wait to do so.
- Children over the age of 14 are welcome at the spa. Please contact us if you have a special request.
- Group and Special Event contracts will abide by specific details agreed upon in your Contract, and may differ from the policies on this page.
- If you are having any depilatory waxing services, and are allergic to Bee stings, please notify your technician. Most depilatory waxing services use Bee’s wax, and a reaction may occur.
Please email the Concierge if you have additional questions, thank you.Sign up for Email Specials>